Summer is the best time to get a Musical Head Start on Fall.
Now when you have a few extra hours to spend with children and discover their interest, Summer can be a good time to explore violin lessons.
- Children can get a little head start with the basics before they get busy with school again.
- New habits are easier to start shaping and forming.
- Children have more time for listening to their pieces without the burden of homework.
- Parents have more time to help children get the right books, equipment and instruments to do the job with.
- You can avoid the rush during the first month of school in Sept.
- You can get first pick on the schedule you would like to have for Fall.
Not to mention all the good things music does to help children get ready for school from the inside out of the brain when Fall finally arrives.
See you soon.